Monday, April 13, 2009

Chill-Out

I've taken leave today to enjoy an extended break and recharge. I'm good at taking care of myself (I do love myself quite a bit). Took brunch and met my housework-of-the-day quota (hahaha...). Checked my work emails - looks like my adrenaline won't have to go a-pumping when I get back to office tomorrow. I finally now have time to clear my blog backlog. Updated the sidebar with new links that I came across (these will come in useful). Will get down to the posts in a minute.

Thunders can be heard at this part of Singapore. Looks like it'll rain anytime. Braun has gone hiding under the shelf in the bomb shelter. Mikki has come out of hiding. She just used my lap as a launch pad to get onto the study table (that girl!). Skoda is unfazed and is busy snoozing in the cosy corner.

I was planning to visit Site X later in the evening. If the weather remains as such, I'll have to postpone it to another day this week.

I've completed my major projects at work, so I think things should slow down a little. Shall take stock and do some decluttering.

I'm having a good time. Contentment is bliss.

Chilling out with the good company of...

No comments: