When C came to catsit for us in July, I found out from her Waltham Urinary S/O wet food (pouch) is available at the James Tan Veterinary Centre. Wet food is made up of 70% water so I've been trying to get her to take more of this (her urine level is concentrated). I enquired with our regular veterinary clinic, Mount Pleasant Springside and found out they have the Waltham Urinary S/O wet food too but the order has to be one carton. Now, Skoda is a dry food junkie so I wasn't keen to get so many pouches at one go. Fortunately the clinic could help to get us two pouches for sampling (yah, only two pouches since these are free-of-charged). And we ended up waiting for close to one month before the supplier finally dropped off the samples at the clinic.
Alas, Her Royal Highness wouldn't take to the food at all. So, end of story. I still have one unopened pouch.
Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment