Sunday, May 16, 2010

She

On April 30, this tortoiseshell 'found' her way to our doorstep.  I suspect she was delibrately left on our doorstep (someone knows we've cats at home?).  She is about 1.5-2 years old and trusting in nature.  Her coat pattern is quite exotic and she has a long straight tail.  Her ear was tipped; the fur on her belly has not grown back yet and from the stitch marking, we think she just might be recently sterilised.

We walked her to the lift and brought her to the ground floor.  It did cross our minds whether to take her in.  Well, we're not looking at adding another cat to our family.  We're not sure whether we'd be able to rehome her.  We fed her (she ate heartily) and left.  The next morning, I went downstairs to look for her, I found her and fed her.  We didn't see of her until earlier this week when Grimlock spotted her and he fed her.  We've named her Brownie.  Grimlock has posted her photos on his Facebook account in a bid to find her a home, and asked his colleagues.  I'd also like to ask here: anyone with a home to offer Brownie?




We've been sighting cats at our void deck more frequently of late; most of them are unsterilised. Urrgggghhhh...

1 comment:

Auntie p said...

Remember the time when you used to tell me that there were no stray cats around your block? :-p

Brownie has a nice coat actually, not bad looking, what!