Monday, March 19, 2007

Another Nick?

Once I caught one of the girls up to some mischief and the next moment I hollered away. Almost immediately, the word "Banshee" sprouted from Grimlock's mouth. Then I didn't have a clue what the word meant. I asked Grimlock but he refused to tell me. Recently, he got his Super Heroes cards from U.S. and he showed me this:


The description behind the card:
Real Name: Sean Cassidy
Height: 6'
Weight: 170lbs
Group Affiliation: X-Men
First Apearance: Uncanny X-Men #28, Jan 1967
Extra Fact: One of the X-Men's oldest enemies - the villainous mutant Black Tom Cassidy - is Banshee's cousin!

I almost flipped when I read his profile...
Beware the scream of the Banshee, for this Irish mutant possesses a sonic shriek that can disintegrate solid matter. The Banshee's voice can also propel him through the air on waves of sound or hypnotise the most vicious of villains. Once a foe of the uncanny X-Men, Sean Cassidy was recruited by Professor X to help defeat the murderous mutant Krakoa, the Living Island! Now, after a brief retirement, the Banshee is back in high-pitched action!

GRIMLOCK!!! I'm gonna scream your ears off!!!

No comments: