Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Could This be Real?

Maybe because Mikki is still a kitten (between four to five months old), Braun keeps a safe distance from her. Mikki is most of the time running about. She will try to get Skoda or Braun in the play mode. Their size does not deter her one bit. Skoda doesn't mind Mikki's antics and gets her share of fun. They end up in wrestling matches and race each other up and down the sofa.

Most of the time, Braun and Mikki engage each other in high-speed chases, with Braun the one being chased. I haven't seen them lock limbs, roll on the floor or go at each other's neck (rest assured, violence is well within PG guideline). If Mikki persists, Braun will scrowl at her and usually Mikki backs off. I had often wondered if Braun is going to stay out of Mikki's way for some time to come. Having said that, I'm SO HAPPY to have captured the following shots in this early hours when I happened to be staying up. HOT FROM THE PRESS leh! It's almost unbelievable that both had settled down on the study table (Mikki kept her paws to herself) and within close proximity. The moments weren't long but I wouldn't ask for more :) Looks like the ice may be melting?



Ahhhhhh... (Don't think you can fathom how mesmerised I'm with this photo)


Oops, a little too close for comfort?


No worries lah, we're cool!

La, la, la, I finally got some shots of Braun and Mikki together - these are their firsts. I had taken quite a few of Skoda and Mikki together - will post these soon. And very few of all three together - this would be a feat man!

I shall close with a few solo shots of my Braun Braun Sweetie Pie, who is right beside me, snoozing away on the cushy study chair (while I'm seating on a round plastic chair with no back support). What to do, I got to spoil her now and then ya!?! And I bet the other two rascals must be having their good sleep on the sofa outside.


Mr Chow, wait for me! Yawn...

No comments: