To date, I've taken 17 driving lessons. 8 more to go and I would have completed the required number of lessons. And I passed my final theory test on Monday, 16 April! I just cleared the review for stage 2, and will be moving on to stage 3 tomorrow, 29 April where my first lesson under this new stage will be vertical parking. Whey, heard so much about this subject so I'll be keeping my fingers crossed! Hopefully I don't get the strict and fierce instructor - but whenever I get him, I tell myself it may be good he is so, because I'll be learning the 'proper' way and not to crack or get nervous under pressure.
I can proceed to book my driving test date. Heard from the instructors that if I book now, the test date will only be in August or September 2007. That is like three months down the road! I find the long wait unacceptable and ridiculous. Is the demand for a driving license really that high or the system is inefficient (as in there is too small a pool of testers or insufficient slots)? My instructor said what I can do is take a break after finishing the last driving lesson and then two weeks prior to my test date, take up a intensive refresher course of three to five lessons per week (end up having to pay the driving centre more $$$). Aaarrrggghhh...waiting is one of the things that I dislike :(
Saturday, April 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment