Told you before Braun's favourite song gotta be "Oops, I did it again" by Britney Spears. Yes, she bite through Grimlock's mobile phone charger - her FOURTH one. "Looks Can Be So Deceiving" & "Oops I Did It Again"
Grimlock's mobile phone conked off and he bought a new one, a Sony Ericsson W880i on Sat, 24 Mar (this model is real flat and sleek, though lacking on new features). On Sun, 25 Mar, he was charging the phone in our master bedroom. I suggested to charge it in the living room instead. Grimlock reminded me of Braun's 'track record' and I assured him it would be alright and I'd help him keep an eye. Braun did come for the charger and put her mouth over the wire. I inspected the whole wire - a little saliva but no damage, and just to be on the safe side, I put a air freshener near the charger (she can't stand the lemon smell). Later in the afternoon, Grimlock was checking on the battery level. Lo and behold, this is what we saw...
The charger was just a day old! Feeling bad at the result of my insistence and that Braun has let me down (well, considering the good word I had put in for her), I made a trip down to the Sony Ericsson shop again at Ang Mo Kio hyper mart (not sure if this is the correct name, next to AMK MRT station) and bought a new charger for Grimlock (cost me $28!). And to make my trip worthwhile, I ended up getting a new Sony Ericsson W810i for myself (I know the excuse is quite lame lah, hee hee my first Sony Ericsson and my first white mobile phone - the more I look at it, the more I like it :) ) - a further damage of close to $400 to my wallet.
To date, Braun has chewed through the following numbers of mobile phone chargers and headsets, all Grimlock's:
1) Four chargers (including this most recent one);
2) Four headsets; and
3) One computer mouse.
The strange thing is that Braun has left my things alone, don't quite understand that...
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment