I think there is another design with a dog. If any of you come across these designs on ZoCards, pls drop me a comment on the outlet/venue (I collect selected ZoCards) - thanks! I looked up the AVA website but couldn't find the designs (not uploaded yet).
Update: Yay, I've got hold of all four ZoCards for this year's campaign (cat - my favourite, dog, hamster and rabbit).
However, I came across past years' designs - here is a recap:
2006 - Don't Get Pets on Impulse




2005 - Sterilise Your Pets
2004 - Do Not Abandon Your Pet




btw, the campaign roadshow is held this weekend at the Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza, 10am-10pm. More information here: http://www.ava.gov.sg/NR/rdonlyres/9253E7B2-E57D-4992-982C-1304E73748D6/18931/RPO151108.pdf
Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment