Thursday, November 15, 2007

Smarty Kat Tweety Twirler

That is the name of the new toy I just bought for the girls. When you twirl, wave or wiggle this dangler toy, a birdlike sound device will be activated (emitting chirping sounds). It seemed like something the girls would play with. Another reason why I bought it has to do with Mikki. We hope to expend some of her energy before our bedtime, hopefully this will "knock her out" - she sleeps through the night and so will I.

Skoda and Mikki are enthusiastic towards the Tweety Twirler, while Braun is apprehensive of it. Braun is afraid of whip-like things. Looks like she is not taking on the Tweety Twirler any time soon. Some time back, I bought a dangler rod with feathers on the end. She ran off whenever I waved the rod at her. If I left it on the floor, she would approach it and be more daring to try playing with it. She ended up chewing all the feathers and one morning, we found purple substance in her puke.

Here is a video clip on the fun Skoda and Mikki had with the new toy. As usual, Skoda's bum remained on the floor most of the time.

2 comments:

auntie p said...

Interesting...maybe I can get the toy for Coco.

Skoda needs more exercise. ;)

MightyMouse said...

Bought the toy at Pet Lovers' Centre, Bugis Junction - cost S$9.70.

Yes, Skoda definitely can do with more exercise, but she doesn't do much running (so it ends up we get more exercise than her).