My sister recently passed me a white teddy bear. I placed the teddy bear in Pinky for the girls to snuggle up to. As usual, Skoda was the first to seize up the new "intruder". I saw her puffed-up tail and decided to observe what got over her. I was quite tickled watching how cautious she was in checking out the soft toy. Once her curiosity was thoroughly satisfied, she walked off. Again, Mikki made a cameo appearance - she was watching Skoda all the time.
Viola, the age of creating silent video clips is finally over for me! :) Shall explore more of Windows Movie Maker.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment