Monday, February 04, 2008

All is Well

I took the day off today so I brought Braun for her annual review. Requested for a full blood test to be done on her. Results as follows:


In summary, Dr K said Braun is in good health - WHEW! One of the indicators for blood palates (PLT) is on the low side, probably because she was nervous. Yes, Braun was nervous indeed - she kept wanting to head back into the pet carrier (before Dr K was done with his examination) and she shredded quite a bit of hair while holding onto her for Dr K to administer the annual vaccination (FE/FC/FVR). And she was all quiet on the way to the vet clinic and the trip back home (too scared to make any noise, I guess, ha ha), taking cover under the foam cushion that was placed inside the carrier. Her weight is alright for her age as well. I also took a peep at her new claw; it is growing back - slowly but surely :) hee hee.

When we got home and I was unlocking the gate and main door, Braun kept butting her head against the carrier door (couldn't wait to be let out). Once she was released, she spent a good 20 minutes licking herself.







(3 Feb 08)

No comments: