I'm keeping a record of how many cats there are at site X. This orange-white cat would be Cat #5. He/she was taking a nap, very sleepy and so wasn't too bothered with us.
The last time we saw the kittens was back on 8 November. Glad to see him/her again - quite a skinny fella so I think sterilisation for him/her will have to wait. When we were walking off, he/she came after us. I wonder where the other kittens have gone to...
We saw the three darker cats in the photo on our last visit. The white cat (#6) has a light brown patch on the forehead - he/she is actually quite good-looking. Quite a sacredly cat too. We had to stand some distance away before he/she would eat the kibbles. Good for him/her not to get too friendly with people but will he/she be difficult to trap?
Familiar faces...
The white cat is not the same one in the photo above. This one (#7) has a black patch on the forehead and a greyish black tail.
Round 1 of Project S will be taking off on Mon, 29 Dec :) I'll be roping in V for the trapping. We can go for at most five cats per trip (this is the maximum number the veterinary clinic will take in). V will send in the cats to the clinic on Tues, 30 Dec. I'll be boarding the cats at his place after the surgery. He'll then release the cats back at site X two to three days later. Fingers crossed for good weather and a fruitful trapping on 29 Dec and smooth surgery and speedy recovery for the kitties.





Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
1 comment:
Good luck for the trapping and that everything goes well. :)
Auntie p
Post a Comment