Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One-Eye Jack

I'm on medical leave today because I've an infection in my right eye.  It started to itch yesterday night and this morning, it became swollen.  The doctor was 45minutes late and I waited another 1.5hours for my turn.   

It was very sunny earlier today, and then it started to pour at about 4pm at this part of the island, and thunders could be heard.  I checked my work emails, did the laundry, watched a movie DVD we bought a long time back (lousy show), snooped on my girls (their ever enthusiastic photographer) and now I get to update my blog (while I wait for Grimlock to come home with our dinner).  The girls had wet food for their dinner.  After applying the ointment prescribed by the doctor, the swelling has subsided slightly.

Braun did her favourite thing to me, ie pester me for treats. Here, she was dispensing her deadly stares...

I refused to yield, and Braun persisted in her deadly stares - yet from a distance...

And when that too failed to work, Braun went on to join Skoda in the study for some siesta time...

For a cat, we think Mikki sleeps very little.  She has been keeping herself busy by following me around the house.  This girl still is My Puppy.  I've lost count of the number of times I had to escort her to the kibbles bowl (and I gotta stroke her before she would eat).

And when the heavy rain came, Braun went straight for her favourite corner,

while Mikki lost no time in taking cover under the sofa.

And Skoda remained unfazed but she was attention-seeking though (it was her turn to stalk me).

No comments: