Saturday, September 30, 2006

Drama, Drama & Drama

Yesterday was a drama-filled day in the office:

Drama 1: A colleague was on the phone in a tiff with his girlfriend, for almost 1.5 hours. I'm not seated very near him but I could still hear bits and pieces of his side of the conversation (the office was quite quiet). I was told this will happen now and then.

Drama 2: A colleague drifted into my room in the late afternoon and told me she just tendered her resignation. She has been with the company for close to four months. Looks like I'm gonna be very busy after she's gone. And I'll have to find another lunch 'kaki'.

Drama 3: After Drama 2 just ended, another lovers' tiff unfolded, also over the phone, in the room next to mine. Drama 1 was in whispers but Drama 3 was close to a shouting match. Fortunately, his door was closed.

What a Friday! What's my weekend going to be like?

No comments: