Sunday, July 01, 2007

Kitty Love II

Here are some items that I display and use in the office, which often give my colleagues an inkling that I'm fond of cats...

A painting of three cats on the wall. These three don't look anything like my three darlings
but I love the colours. Bought it at an art shop for S$15 in Marina Square.

It's a ginger! My notebook, sweet right? I bought it at my church stationery stall (S$5.90) and it came with a small bookmark. The bookmark is placed on the computer keyboard.


My toiletries bag (spacious and cheap, bought it at a pharmacy in Millenia Walk for close to S$10). I've a habit of brushing my teeth after lunch.


And the latest addition, a small Maneki soft toy. I just bought it (S$8.90) yesterday at Queensway Shopping Centre. I'm gonna put it near my desk calendar when I get in to the office tomorrow :)


I'll soon add another item, a frame-up of the clipping on Skoda and Braun in last week's Sunday Times. I still have an unused 2007 calendar with cat photos (someone bought it for me), somewhere in my drawer. Will put it up before it's too late :p

I didn't bother to decorate my work area in my last office. In fact, I didn't want to give away too much of myself. I feel more settled-in at my present workplace. I spend an average of 9-10 hours at work so I like to surround myself with my favourite things.

1 comment:

animalfamily said...

i have a similar toiletries bag from the same line. a gift from someone.