Thursday, June 28, 2007

Roving Eye@mcc

The photos taken with my Sony Ericsson w810i have turned out to be quite alright, so I shall as and when post such snapshots of interesting sightings. I've coined this new feed as RovingEye @ mcc (mcc stands for My Cats' Cove).

I was taking lunch today afternoon at a coffeeshop near my office, along Waterloo Street. The nasi padang is sedap (delicious in Malay)! (I ate something else though) I happened to look up and saw this:

It is a packet of Friskies cat food placed on top of the drinks freezer. That means someone here is a community cat feeder - bless his/her kind heart :)! Sometimes when I walk around my office area, I see small heaps of wet and dry food, and small bowls of water at selected spots along the streets. Over a month, I see like one to two cats (sometimes none) hanging around in the vicinity.

No comments: