Sunday, June 08, 2008

As Busy As a Bee

I've become a weekend blogger.

There had been one event after another at work, and I'm juggling a few other projects at the same time. Thank God that I enjoy my work; for good health, the energy level and the mental capacity; and things are going well so far. The pace and volume will possibly be as such for me for this year. I'll take things one at a time and keep counting on God for His wisdom, grace and strength.

I've lots of photos and video clips to upload - I'll find time to do this. This is another of my favourite things when I get some me-time.

The tortise almost instantly came to mind when I was thinking of an image to accompany this post. To me, the tortise symbolises forbearance and being able to take things at its own pace. Very often I think of animals in describing a state of mind.

No comments: