Saturday, June 14, 2008

"Please Drink Up" Campaign (I)

A "Please Drink Up" campaign has just kicked off at the Cove. Main target, as you'd have guessed it, is Skoda. Of the three, she is the only one who drinks off the dome of the drinking fountain so we decided to get a CatIt drinking dome. It also costs less than the fountain ($56.80 before discount). I picked up the dome from PLC (Bugis Junction branch) and Grimlock immediately set it up when I got home. The unit kept making a vibrating sound which isn't a good thing at all because the noise puts the girls off.



After several failed attempts to fix the noise, I brought the dome back to the shop. The sales assistant accepted my account and promptly facilated the exchange. We also decided to switch back to the drinking fountain. PLC stuff are overpriced but so far, I've found their service satisfactory.

The new drinking fountain is completely quiet, just like the other unit. A few days later Skoda was due for her review and I was disappointed to hear of her urine being very concentrated (see post dated 8 June 2008). The quest continues to make Skoda drink up >_<

No comments: