I've taken today off to catch up on my much-needed rest. Grimlock leaves for work very early in the morning so I woke up too with him to clean Miu Miu's surgery area and to feed the antibiotics tablet. This would be the routine till her review in a week's time. I don't mind it at all, just a matter of adjustment - will go to work earlier and knock off earlier lor...
Took my medication and went back to bed and had a very good sleep. Woke up again around noon time, did some housework and took my brunch. I'm resisting the temptation to check my work email. Hey, what good can a sick Mousie do right? ;p It has been one project after another and often, having to juggle a few projects/deadlines at the same time. I need to stop, even if just for a while, to refocus.
My nose has stopped leaking. The throat is still a little stuffy. I'm feeling more clear-headed and less tired. I'm not going back to the doctor yet, quite "sian" (tired) of trying out different types of medication. What I need is rest, reclaim my sanity and stay very still...
Miu Miu's energy level and appetite have both returned. Still a little howling from her but much better than the past few days :) Had to do a little refereeing between Mikki and she. Mikki is quite curious about Miu Miu and want to get closer to her - yet at the same time, she has some fears and is acting in a defensive manner. She stalks Miu Miu but when Miu Miu goes up to her, she scrowls. Mixed signals?!? My mediation stopped when both settled down at different spots for siesta. The two older girls had a jolly good time too doing the same - Skoda took in the sun on her throne, and Braun was all snuggled up behind the DVD player.
Miu Miu springs back into action...
Just fed Braun, Mikki and Miu Miu some treats. Braun is very persistent in pestering me for treats - her will is almost all the time stronger than mine >_<
All three stood side-by-side while I handed out the treats. Braun is one 小气鬼, she had to swipe Miu Miu and got a earful from me. Skoda didn't come for her treats, she is not big on treats. She is still stuck in her throne. Braun has found another spot for her beauty nap. Both Mikki and Miu Miu are with me in the study. Miu Miu is busy grooming herself on the printer - this should be the prelude to her siesta sequel. N is coming later in the evening to see her. Mikki is in the cosy corner - I hope she settles down there and leave Miu Miu alone. I shall go read my papers :)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment