On the journey back, Miu Miu kept struggling with her cone and did somersaults in the pet carrier. In my heart, I kept wishing for the driver to speed away. I called Grimlock up and asked him to standby a pair of scissors.
Grimlock had kept the gang away in the study. We're letting Miu Miu recuperate in my other spare room that has no furniture for her to be jumping up/around with. When I touched home, she was still struggling with the cone so we immediately snipped it off. She kept walking around the room and stood behind the door, wanting to be let out. She then went on to pee in her litter tray - good girl - she didn't pee in the pet carrier nor anywhere else. After a while, she finally started to settle down. She was looking quite drawn-out. I left her to rest in the room and kept the girls out of it. Later I peeped under the door and saw her snoozing away on the cushion. N texted me to ask how she was getting on.
The little girl was trembling slightly and she seemed to be breathing harder. Quite a heartache to see her like this :(
The room was quiet for a good four hours. I gave Miu Miu wet food for dinner and she only ate a little. We let her out of the room, under close supervision. No major reaction from the gang. She was still wailing, at a lesser frequency and for shorter durations. She slept quite a bit. I hope when she becomes more coherent, the wailing would also gradually cease.
We've just cleaned her wound area and put her away in the room for the night. She ate quite a bit of the kibbles that we had left out for her. She has a tendency of licking the wound area - aaarrrggghhhhh, this would affect the healing and this girl wouldn't tolerate the cone. She wailed away for like 6-8 minutes before the room became quiet again. What a day...


Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment