Monday, October 23, 2006

Skoda, You're Such a Babe!

Some time back, Grimlock commented that there are more photos of Braun than Skoda at the Cove. Hhhmmm, I didn't notice that... Of the two, I think Skoda is the more photogenic one but Braun can take close-up shots better. I confess Braun is more of my cat while Skoda has her ways to Grimlock's heart BUT we love them the same lah!

Just before Skoda was spayed in March, she began to like rolling on the floor. This habit of her continued since then. She would hold her forelimbs up to her chest level and gently 'rock' from side to side or stare with her big round eyes. We call this a bunny roll. Here is her at it again. When she is in this mode, there is a good chance that she'll allow a chin rub and stroking and possibly exchange a kiss or two.

Isn't she gorgeous? Such distinct markings, look at those eyes and so curveous (ha ha ha). Simply 'chio' (beautiful)!!

(Skoda, put your leg down! This is so 'unglam'!!)

No comments: