We @ the Cove (from the most to least junior) wish you...
JOY,
JOY,
(Yes, it has been a joy watching Mikki grow in size, strength and health after the recent X-ray scare. She tipped the scales at 500g on last Fri, 22 Dec, an increase of 150g just over one week! It is becoming more and more difficult to take still shots of Mikki because she is always in action.)
(Braun has been afflicted with a skin problem since two months ago. Bald spots and tiny red bumps started to surface on her body. Brought her to see the vet on 18 December who diagnosed the problem as fungal growth or ringworm. This girl would lick off the cream almost as soon as we applied it on the affected areas, so we had to make her wear a cone which is making her rather moody. Bringing her back to the vet on next Wed, 27 Dec for her review. Keeping my fingers crossed that she will make a complete recovery soon!)
and PEACE!
(Skoda also had a outbreak of tiny red spots on her face on 14 Dec so we brought her to the vet the following day. The vet gave her a jab and diagnosed the problem as an allergic reaction. We racked our heads hard but couldn't pinpoint what might have triggered it. Thank God that the spots subsided within three days. I bought two packets of durians yesterday night. Braun came quickly to check out the plastic bag, but when I opened it, she scooted off just as quickly. Skoda came next. And guess what, Skoda loves durians ha ha - I let her try a little and she kept pestering me for more. Now that's my girl, mmeeooooowww!)
Last but not least, from Grimlock and I: you've a jolly good time!! And here is how we might look like...
Ha, ha, gotcha ya!
Grimlock
Ever wonder why I nicknamed my husband as Grimlock? Some years back he had a blog too and that was the name he picked for himself. More importantly, he collects Transformers toy robots. You can see them in a display unit in my living room.
So who is this character. Grimlock? Here is what I found on the Internet: "Grimlock is the name of three frictional characters in the Transformers universe. Grimlock, the most fearsome and powerful member of the Dinobots, is never happier than in battle. He is a valiant warrior whose actions command respect from all who are witness to them, both friend and foe. One of his most distinguishing features is his famous speech impediment, which leads him to shorten sentences and refer to himself constantly as "Me", never "I" - the reason for this varies from depiction to depiction, with some making it the result of true mental limitations, and others a ruse Grimlock perpetrates to allow others to think of him as less intelligent than he actually is."
Mighty Mouse
Bet you didn't know I was a TV star, right?!?! No lah, just pulling off a fast one, hee hee. Some years back, I signed up for a Yahoo account and "MightyMouse" was what I coined as my user ID. Since then, this nick had stuck with me. Kind of fits me well, especially now that I've three cats - well, just so they know who's the boss (don't under-estimate the underdog), ha ha.











Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
1 comment:
Merry Xmas to you, uncle k and your girls.
May 2007 brings all of you joy, love, peace and health.
- bao bao
Post a Comment