Monday, January 01, 2007

Hello 2007!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No matter how 2006 turned out to be, it is time to close the chapter and move on to 2007. A brand new start where new experiences, learnings and discoveries await to unfold.
What I wish for 2007 will be:
  • To grow in my walk with God;
  • World peace and Mother Earth will be less angry;
  • Good health and lots of laughter;
  • Happiness for Grimlock and my girls;
  • And that you love and be loved always! (This point is best illustrated with the "rare" photos below. Pls excuse the inconsistent quality because we're in the midst of trying out our new Canon IXUS 850 digital camera.)

Just when we thought Braun & Skoda were all "lovey, dovey", Skoda decided to pull the brakes. Skoda to Braun: "Ok, that is quite enough!"

Braun to Skoda: "Alright, alright, I'm cool!"

"I gotta have my personal space!"

"Oops, we're on camera...ok ok for the official records, we're the best of pals!"

No comments: