Nay, I'm not having a Kit Kat. I'm enjoying an extended break because I'm on medical leave today. Having a breakout of rashes on my limbs. The rashes have subsided quite a bit after taking the medication.
I think I'm allergic to Braun's medicated shampoo. This was prescribed to alleviate her fungal infection. I bathed her with it on Sun, 31st Dec 06 and my wrists started to itch. On the first day of the New Year, we discovered insects that resemble fleas on Mikki (no idea where they came from). Grimlock cleaned up her room while I bathed her with Braun's medicated shampoo. To be on the safe side, I also bathed Skoda. That was when the itch got worst and I started to have rashes the size of a 20-cent coin on my thighs. I've always had sensitive skin. Didn't sleep well last night because of the itch. This morning, the rashes had grown to patches and spreaded.
Having a good time so far :) hee hee; went back to sleep after seeing the doctor, took a late lunch, put out the laundry (now they have a nice, fresh smell), read my newspapers, play with Mikki and updating my blog now. This is better than having a Kit Kat!
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment