Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"Life is What I Make of It"

Today's ST "Mind Your Body" published two pages on readers' health resolutions for the new year (pages 6 & 7). I particularly like this one by Ms Chiang Suat Har:

"In 2007, I will treasure each day with great respect. Health to me encompasses physical, spiritual and mental components.

Physically, I will eat and exercise wisely, knowing that I have only one body with an original anatomical structure that I will not want to damage or lose because of an over-indulgent or unhealthy lifestyle. Spiritually, I will choose to live in love and peace with all whom I know and come in contact with. Mentally, even at age 60, I am never too old to learn, for life is an adventure to enjoy. I will look forward to each day with great expectation. Life is what I make of it and no one owes me a living."

No comments: