Sunday, February 04, 2007

It's a Beautiful Sunday!

I'll be taking my basic driving theory test on Wed, 7 Feb. Grimlock and I had signed up for our driving test (starting with theory) in Aug last year. And shame on me for I had been procastinating, taking my own sweet time and hadn't turned a page of my basic theory book until Grimlock went ahead to take the trial test without me and he subsequently booked the basic theory test date for both of us. We'll be taking the trial test tomorrow so we stayed at home today to study. I was working the last two weekends and may have to work this coming Saturday, so taking time to rest can't get better. And while studying, I took some snapshots of what Mikki, Braun and Skoda had been up to...

Sparks went a flying earlier in the day (I didn't know Skoda had picked up some kungfu skills)

They spent most of the time indulging in their favourite pastime - siesta!

One moment alert and awake...
And a few moments later....zzzzzzzzzzzz
"Are you done with taking my photos??!!??!!??"

Where has Braun gone off to? There she is, snoozing away on the study chair...


"Darn, the woman's at it again. Can someone please tell her she's infringing on my privacy?"



And where is Skoda? There she is, having her beauty sleep in the laundry basket...

Has Skoda shrunk? Nope, Mikki has come to check out the laundry basket too...

Where then would Skoda have gone off to?

Braun too has moved on to "greener pastures" - the SCV cable box

And Mikki back to where she started - the sofa

"Hey, I'm telling you - enough of all this sleeping business!"

No comments: