Saturday, February 03, 2007

Long Time No Hear!

Aarrlllloooowww! It has been some time since I updated my blog, hasn't it? (Oops, pardon the big yawn from Mikki).

Just completed a major project at work. A new colleague joined the team on Thurs, 1st Feb so the workload should get better. And the usual grouse lor...what's new right?

My kitties are doing alright. Finally, the spate of skin problems had come to an end - thank God! All three got their vaccinations done last month. Will be bringing Mikki back to the vet for her second jab in a week's time. She weighed 1.5kg two weeks back - playful, active and has an amazing appetitie. Mikki is getting on pretty well with Skoda, always trying to get Skoda to play. It is not quite the same for her and Braun. Mikki ends up chasing Braun most of the time and when she plays with Skoda, Braun watches on the side. Braun tolerates Mikki's antics, unless the little girl pushes her luck, then that is when Braun will swipe or hiss at her - nothing aggressive though. Grimlock and I have concluded that Braun will do as well in a single-cat household. I hope the ice between Braun and Mikki will soon melt. In the meantime, I'll give Braun extra attention and dote on her more (don't know if she is feeling the 'middle child' syndrome).

On the social front, I attended an ex-colleague's wedding on 21st Jan (my first this year). I enjoyed the reunion with my old friends more, ha ha. Went for a karaoke session with some of them the following Friday. Of all my previous workplaces, this bunch of people has left me with many pleasant memories, so I'll post two photos taken at the wedding - a rare instance because so far, you've been seeing photos of my cats and only one human being, my handsome nephew.

I also met up with an ex-colleague from my last workplace for lunch last week. Well bro, all things happen for a higher purpose. God has the big picture for your life right in the hollow of His hands. Enjoy the break and keep looking up!

Yippeee, Chinese New Year is just round the corner. It is the holiday break that I'm looking forward to. Did some spring cleaning, weeded out some clothes from my wardrobe and bought some new ones (you see the link?), bought some munchies (which we've already started to consume, ha ha) - much lesser than previous years and I'm just left with changing new notes for the red packets.

Now, here is a photo to show you how much Mikki has grown. She is another feisty gal, much like Skoda...

No comments: