Saturday, September 01, 2007

Back on the Road

In preparation of my driving test, I started on my first 'refresher' lesson on Thurs, 28 Aug. I thought I had forgotten most of the techniques but when I got behind the steering wheel, most of it started to come back all over again. And thank God I was assigned one of my regular, "favourite" instructors - quite a patient guy and he isn't too talkative. It was pouring in the afternoon but the skies cleared by the time I went for my lesson.

There is now only one lesson slot in the evening and the lesson duration has been changed to 120 minutes (from 100 minutes), and costs almost $20 more. My lesson will end around 10.10pm, which is quite late for me, but I guess I've no choice. I'll be taking two 'refresher' lessons per week until up to my test date. The countdown begins!

A Mickey Mouse car!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love My Mickey Mini!