Monday, September 10, 2007

Enter at Your Own Risk!

This morning, my "alarm clock" didn't go off. This "alarm clock" is none other than - Skoda. After my 'real' alarm clock goes off, Skoda will start howling away around 15 minutes later. It has been confirmed that Her Highness is not demanding for breakfast (there is food in the bowl). She wants to be let into the room. This "alarm clock" is capable of auto-adjustment, going off at a later timing during the weekends. I've no idea why this is so ;)

When I walked out of the bedroom this morning, I soon understood why the "alarm clock" failed to work. Skoda was on a critical mission!


I found the tail on the floor (yucks!). Fortunately, the lizard left by the window before I left for work. Otherwise, I'd be wondering the whole day what finally happened to the lizard :{

No comments: