My performance was slightly inconsistent over my last two to three revision lessons so before today, I thought my chance was 50-50. I expected my "killer" area to be either vertical or parallel driving. When I started to learn parking, I was better at parallel than vertical parking - this was reversed towards the end of my revision course. I cleared both today but fumbled on the ramp. When it happened, my heart dropped. I had to quickly calm myself down in order to finish the rest of the test.
The weather was fantastic this morning (it was pouring yesterday around the same time). My test route is supposedly one of the easier ones (no. 8). My tester didn't look like he wanted to "eat me up". I was in top form :) (my mind was very active yesterday night so I slept at close to 2am, hee hee). My warm-up went smoothly (the good start was such an important boost). I remembered the techniques/steps correctly. I managed to keep a cool head after the "boo-boo". The main road traffic was light. Everything was in His good hands. To God be all the glory!
I'm so glad it's all over. No need to join the queue again for test date (the queue is now Jan/Feb 2008). No need to spend more $$ on revision lessons.
This beauty is a Ferrari vintage car made in 1949. It was on show at the 2006 Paris International Auto Show.

Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment