Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Oops, I Did It AGAIN!" (IV)

Told you this song has got to be Braun's favourite. One morning, I saw tiny red bits on one of the shelves in the store room. I traced them to my red rubber floor mat which was kept at one of Braun's favourite snoozing spots. The mat became like this...







There was absolutely no need to carry out any investigations. No need to interrogate the other two. Yes, Braun was at her biting habit again!

No amount of getting wide-eyed is going to get you off the hook!
Braun, guilty as charged!!


With this latest mischief of hers, here is the updated record:
1) Mobile phone chargers x 4;
2) Mobile phone headsets x 4;
3) Computer mouse x 1; and
4) Rubber floor mat x 1.

I certainly hope Braun hadn't ingest any of the rubber bits, otherwise we'll be in for another headache!

1 comment:

El@inE said...

u noe, tis looks like the carpet at my hse..right down to the bitten parts...Too.. :P