Sunday, November 09, 2008

Project S (II)

We went to site X yesterday evening and the count was four kittens and one tom cat. It was a sunny day the whole of yesterday. I wonder where the others have gone off to. We brought some kibbles along and fed the kittens. When one of them was eating away, the tom cat came along but he wasn't interested in the food. He was very alert and went off in a flash. The kittens were hungry and we fed them till they had their fill.

I think the kittens are too small in size to be sent for sterilisation. I'll be going to the veterinary clinic again next Sat, 15 Nov so I shall check with Dr K and ask if the clinic extends a concessionary rate for sterilisation of community cats. I'll also call up V to get a better idea of his scope of work. Maybe we can get the tom cat fixed first and then the kittens in a month's time.

Kitten # 1 - this one ate the most and in the fastest speed...


Kittens #2 (in the foreground) and # 1...


Kitten #3... (kitten #4 was evasive)


The tom cat whom we also saw on our last trip...

2 comments:

ck said...

V - I presume this is Vincent - can help to capture, bring the cat to sterilize, and board the cats after sterilization. He helped me to sterilize my company's cats.

Although I did not apply for a concessionary rate at the vet, the vet nevertheless gave a concessionary rate to Vincent. The only thing I had to pay Vincent on top of the vet was for his transport, and the boarding of the cats.

MightyMouse said...

Yes, that is the man. I was very swamped at work these two weeks so I hadn't called V up yet, so thanks for the information.