His was one of my must-read columns in the Sunday Times, never mind it was a fornightly column. I also come across his articles/columns now and then in other magazines. Most of them are on relationships which form the tapestry of life. I enjoy the depth that he gives on the topic, and he presents his take and insights in a layman, pragmatic manner. Anthony Yeo is also a much sought-after speaker for talks and workshops.
This was one of his Sunday Times articles, published some time around January this year. I found myself nodding in agreement to his take on what marriage is, and what it is not.
On 19 April, I was a little saddened to read it was to be Anthony's last article for the column, an enlightening piece on the importance of prioritising and ensuring there is non-work time for rest, recreation, relationship and reflection so as to nurture the soul.
And yesterday, I was saddened to read from Straits Times that Anthony has been diagnosed with lymphoma. I certainly hope the best for him and his family during this time.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
No comments:
Post a Comment