Saturday, August 18, 2007

左抱右拥的感觉

There have been many a time when Skoda would plonk herself right between Grimlock's legs for her nap (yes, that is the exact spot). I love watching her when she does that. This habit has indeed landed her in the top spot, so Grimlock's legs are "hers"; she holds the strings to his heart as well (稳坐阿姐的地位).

Of late, Braun has also grown quite fond of getting onto the sofa and snuggling up to Grimlock. I might soon have an issue with that. So is Grimlock more of a cat magnet than I? One I can take it but two?!?! Braun "picking" him over me?!?! Hey, Braun is my sweetie pie ya! The girls hang around me more so doesn't that mean anything :{

My reasoning on the preference is that I don't use the sofa often (I prefer to sit on the floor which I find cooler) and I can't sit still for long (I'll be busy with something somehow). This must be it...

Then there was one fine Sunday (22 July to be exact), Braun got up the sofa first and placed herself in the hollow of Grimlock's right arm. My eyebrows went up a little (or maybe more). And shortly after, Skoda followed suit and plonked herself down right there. Imagine my disbelief, what, two at one time?!?!? Uuurrgghhh...





That's my puppy snoozing away in the background. Can I look to her infallible allegiance?


"Happiness is like a cat sleeping on your lap. You can't force it to come to you and you can't force it to stay with you." - Pierre Foglia (P/S: well, this sums up the essence of the Chinese title of this posting)

1 comment:

auntie p said...

Aiya, what allegiance? Having fostered and rehomed cats, I believe it's an alien concept to them. :-?