Sunday, August 12, 2007

Roving Eye@mcc: "I'm Not of the World"

I went back to my former estate last week to visit an old "friend". I chanced upon this cat who was completely in a world of his own. He was sleeping on a couch in-between a provision shop and a hairdressing salon. There was quite a bit of human traffic but he was least bothered with them all.

For as long as I was there, I had hoped the humans would also leave him alone. Lo and behold, a little girl came along and started getting her hands all over him. I got a little worried because how she was touching him might just rubbed him in the wrong way. The mom was nearby but she stopped at asking the little girl to leave him alone. Thankfully, the fella took the harrassment in his stride and I was relieved when the mom and daughter finally moved on.

No comments: