Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy (Belated) 2nd Anniversary TO ME!

I'm heartbroken.

It was my yearly anniversary on Thurs, 13 Nov and Mousie didn't write any post in my honour. She was one day late last year and this year....

Boo hoo hoo, she loves me, she loves me not, she loves me,...



Looks like I'll have to take things into my own hands and get the load off my chest. Now, what shall I write about? Continue to whine away about how neglected I'm feeling? What I really think about Mousie, Grimy, The Bossy One and The Wimp? Hmmm...(gets pensive)

Mousie calls me her Little One. Can't I just be slim?!? I'm already two years old - Little One?!? She ought to be thankful I'm agreeable with both wet and dry food, and I drink up ever so often (unlike someone ). Mousie calls me her Puppy. I'm quick on her heels, hee hee. The song "I'll Follow You" expresses my exact sentiments for her. I'm certain she secretly enjoys the attention too :)

Mikki when she was about two months old, tipping the scales at 250grams...




Grimy gets on my nerves whenever he gets on to his silly "wiper hands" game. He tells my Mousie he is trying to find out my tolerance level. I give him a earful whenever he does it. He sure has a thick head. He'll be the death of me, arrggghhhh... I wish he could be more creative with the nicks he coins for me. Nowadays, he keeps calling me Chocobo Mikki. What has that got to do with me?!? >_<



I’ve registered these with my beans: I do NOT want to be bathed. I do NOT want my nails to be clipped. Thank you very much. (Beans, read this: You wouldn’t want to incur my wrath, do you?)

I’ve also trained my beans to escort me to the food bowl, at my command and in a prompt manner. They are to stroke me on my back, while I nibble away and to be at it UNTIL I stop eating on my own accord.

I may be the youngest but I know my rights.



The Bossy One has a limited sense of humour. Hey, I’m only trying to be friendly. She gets on fine with The Wimp so why can’t she be just as nice to me? Ok, after Miu Miu left us, she seems a tad nicer to me. I wish she would play with me. And what is it about drinking up that she has a problem with?!?!



The Wimp is pretty good at making a slave out of Mousie. Wait till she finds out my Mousie always gives me an extra morsel when she is not looking. Can’t stand the tactics she resorts to get her way (roll eyes). When the beans aren’t watching, I like to give her a taste of my powerful right hooks – so that she knows I’m NOT the Third One.

On the outside, I’m one girl not to be messed with. On the inside, I don’t mind some attention. When the latter is lacking, I let it out by singing the blues in the wee hours. Most of the time, my Mousie will stroke me to ease my loneliness, that is, if she manages to drag herself out of the bed. Grimy is a log when he gets to the bed. The other two can’t be bothered with me. Now you know why I love my Mousie so so much.



I didn’t realize I’ve written this much. This should teach Mousie a lesson or two – when she doesn’t make me her priority, I spill the beans (evil grin). I overheard my Mousie saying something the other day about "Monster Twos". Who is the Monster??

This is one of Mikki's favourite poses - standing tall and looking "prim and proper"


Oops, got to go - Mousie just went out of my radar. I need to go check her out...


Just Me,
MIGHTY Mikki

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear mikki, you seemed to have grown fat?

kekeke...

El@inE said...

oh dear mikki..u so remind me of Piggie! well, but she was 300gm when she first came. screaming for milk every 2 hours... and now, still no prim and proper..at all.lol~

auntie p said...

Happy anniversary Mikki!

Wishing you many more years of love and happiness in your feline climb to be #1 kitty! Heheh!

Anonymous said...

dear Mikki,

I think you are really funny!! =)
- S

Anonymous said...

happy birthday mikki! and skoda!! mikki has the same birthday as aza! and she looks so cute on that weighing scale. skoda looks super duper cute as a kitten!! love the tail! haha

-nina

MightyMouse said...

xiaobai: Don't scare me leh. My Mousie watches me eat and often tells Grimy that I "liao bi" (no idea where all the food had gone down to) ;p

Elaine: When I was that small, I was quite a drama queen. At one point in time then, my beans thought they might lose me too. Posing for the camera is serious stuff, hee hee.

Oh yes, auntie p, I'd need all those good wishes. I believe I've got what it takes to usurp the Bossy One and bounce The Wimp off.

Hello S, I wish the Bossy One finds me half as amusing as you. Well, what can I say about her sense of humour yah!?!?

Yo, Nina! No wonder I felt a certain affinity with Aza when he came by. I no anyhow let people stroke me one ok!?!?! Hey, I'm cutER than Skoda hor...

Regina Lin said...

Really like the pics you took for your cats... they are lovely... even my Mama loves them!^_^

MightyMouse said...

Hello, Regina: Thanks for the compliment :)