Treats mean the world to Braun. When she wants her treats, she'll bump herself again my leg/feet. If I'm taking my meal, she'll wait patiently - almost immediately when I put down my folk/spoon/chopsticks, she'll come pester me for treats. Braun doesn't do it to Grimlock (she knows I'm the one who "spoils" her). If I ignore her, she'll sit right in front of me and dispense her deadly stares, failing which, she'll yowl away and bump some more. That will be the point when I find it hard to say 'No', hee hee. I've somewhat trained her to peck me on my lips (and then I'll give her treats, ha ha!)
One morning I was having inbalance in my ears and I felt the house spinning away, so I quickly laid down on the floor to rest. Braun did her usual thing again, bumping away at my feet. I was feeling too sick to respond. Guess what she did? The rascal actually gave my feet a bite (very gentle one lah!). Then I understood what 哭笑不得 means. Of course, I didn't hold it against her. The comic relief :) provided some distraction.
See how this girl (read: brat) gets to work on getting what she wants (and of course, her persistence paid off, hee hee):
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
3 comments:
oh man, with that mug of yours, you can have all the treats in the world!!
p.s: i think u'll get more treats if u manage to convince The Bossy one to drink up!
Hee hee...smart gal to manipulate mommy. :P
haha braun is so adorable! the bite on the feet? i experience that every morning when miu miu wakes me up to give her breakfast!! hha
Post a Comment