Yay, the photo in my blog masthead has finally been restored to its original display! The photo display was reduced to a strip and this had gone on for about a week. I hadn't make any change to the photo display in the first place. I noticed other blogs also encountered the same problem. I wasn't able to resolve the problem after meddling with the settings yesterday evening so I sent an email to the blogger help desk. I like my existing blog template very much so I'm reluctant to change to another one. Great, my blog masthead has been restored to its former glory!

Title: Sunflower II
P/S: Obtained this image from http://www.wowmelody.com/index.html. Melody Johnson is an artist whose medium is quiltmaking and hey, she has a cat named Popeye. The quilts are beautiful.
Update: Shucks, I spoke too early. The problem has recurred! What's going on :(
No comments:
Post a Comment