Wednesday, December 05, 2007

"I Wanna Break Free!"

Something downstairs caught Braun's attention and the next moment, she was doing her balancing act on the window sill. When she was younger, she entertained the fantacies of being a spider girl - she would leap from the floor onto the window. That is why we meshed up our living room windows and keep the windows of the other rooms and kitchen closed at all times.

Whenever I catch Braun doing this, she is not spared from a prolonged round of scolding PLUS a smack on her backside. I've to confess all these have apparently fallen on deaf ears. btw, one needs to be slim to attempt this acrobatic act. Skoda knows her limitations, hee hee (this girl now weighs 6.4kg). As for Mikki, she tends to stay away from unfamiliar grounds.

And Braun didn't need any help at all to "untangle" herself from the tight spot.

No comments: