Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Tale of Two Cities

Oops...I meant to narrate A Tale of Two CATS, my 老大和老二 (no. 1 and no. 2). Skoda and Braun have come to accomodate each other pretty well (they started off on a rocky note). Skoda is more tolerant of Braun and Braun does know a thing or two on fitting into Skoda's space. I love to see them sitting close to each other. They seemed to have established some 共识 (mutual understanding). 一切尽在不言中! This to me is the highest point a relationship can get to, one that stretches beyond words.

(While Skoda and Braun were basking in some peaceful moments - without Monster Mikki in the picture, Grimlock was soundly asleep.)

P/S: Additional information about "A Tale of Two Cities" (1859), the second historical novel by Charles Dickens: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Tale_of_Two_Cities I read it for my Literature subject back in secondary school.

No comments: