Sunday, June 03, 2007

Another Beautiful Sunday

Yeh, it is another restful Sunday. While the humid weather is "killing" me, the girls seemed to take in the heat so well. They just kept at their favourite past-time: snooze, snooze and snooze.

I don't seem to tire of taking photos of Skoda, Braun and Mikki. That is one of the reasons why I started this blog. I like photography (and I think my skills are pretty decent, hee hee). I've tons of their photos and the collection continues to grow. I've only got a little time in the evenings on weekdays for them, and sometimes I'm just as busy during the weekends. They grow up so fast, so photos help me to keep track and serve as good reminders of things/events I don't wish to forget. I've a smaller collection of their photos in my office desktop. They never fail to perk me up when I need a boost. Alright...are you thinking I'm really crazy over my cats? Whatever...

"The cat, like the genius, draws into itself as into a shell except in the atmosphere of congeniality, and this is the secret of its remarkable and elusive personality." - Ida M. Mellen

Mikki getting all comfy on my beanie seat. I think this has got to be her favourite snoozing spot. Maybe she likes my scent, ha ha...






My sexy babe, Skoda has settled down well on top of the fridge. Look at the budge :)






And where could my Braun Braun Sweetie Pie be? She too was in the kitchen, in-between the microwave oven and fridge. I'm quite pleased with this photo :)







Oops, I've awaken the sleeping beauty!


"Hey you, are you done or not?!?!"


"Is this the power switch? Now, BUZZ OFF!"


"Seriously, I can't be bothered with you!"

"Where is that rascal, Mikki?"

No comments: