Thursday, June 21, 2007

Latest Additions

I've expanded my collection of fridge magnets to include the SpongeBob Squarepants characters (Lego magnets). Bought them at a shop in Suntec City (near to the cinemas) for S$14.50. Grimlock enjoys the cartoon.

Close-up...

The display looks better together with the packaging. I stuck them on the bomb shelter door because if I put them up on the fridge, Skoda can't keep her paws off them. And she has a perculiar habit with what she does with small fridge magnets, which is another story.

Full view of the packaging... Can you see what is in the background?

You might have guessed it. We mounted some best shots of Skoda and Braun on almost the entire bomb shelter door (made a huge difference to an otherwise plain-looking, uninteresting door and gave the Cove a touch of character and warmth) . We haven't "updated" it with Mikki's photos yet. Can you see the grey mouse magnet? It is there, all thanks to Skoda's perculiar habit.

1 comment:

Darth Vader Bird said...

man... I bought similar series of Lego Magnet and it cost at least S$3 more...

I feel so cheated..

Bird