It rained in the late morning. This photo is taken from my master bedroom. Can you tell the short white building in the background is a mosque? It doesn't have the onion-shaped dome on the roof. The flat piece of land is actually a park. Can you see some construction going on in the lower right-hand corner? There will be four blocks of new HDB flats.
Thunders could be heard. Mikki went hiding under the sofa and Braun took cover in the bomb shelter under the storage racks...
Mikki is lured by the smell of my lunch and emerges from her hiding place to check it out...
It didn't rain for long. Braun came out of hiding, and looking so poised on the SCV cable box...
I heard Braun hackling away. On and off, we've found furball patches on the floor but we've never come close to confirming which of the girls they came from. So this confirms it! But there was some yellow liquid (usually it is transparent) - hope Braun is not falling sick. Must be firm and not give her any of the cod fish treats!
Mikki keeps following me everywhere I go. Here she is, scrutinising my blog. I wonder if she approves of it, ha ha...
Went to watch the movie, "Pirates of the Caribbean - the World's End" with Grimlock in the evening. Not as good as the previous two parts.
That's it for today. Back to work tomorrow. Aye, aye, Captain Mighty Mouse is gonna set sail - into the Land of Sweet Slumber she comes!

Skoda (29 Oct 2005 - 29 May 2015 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Braun (18 Mar 2006 - 11 Jun 2013 ~ Dearly loved and deeply missed)
Mikki
4 comments:
heard from Grimlock that the Pirates Sucks... But then hor, I thought it is pretty interesting. then again, as long as there is pretty things to see, I don't mind... haha
Bird
Quite disappointed with Part 3. The story got draggy in the middle and not much to offer in terms of special/animation effects. Is there going to be a Part 4? The other movie I wanna catch is Shrek 3. I thoroughly enjoyed the earlier parts. I doubt children would be able to appreciate the humour.
very good lo, can leave your lunch like that on table with enough time to take picture. over here, will be trying to cook and eat with one hand and fend off cats with the other.
Skoda is a good girl - since young, she doesn't disturb or try to steal food from the table during our meals. EXCEPT when I bring out a knife, Skoda knows we're having fruits and she'd want a share. Smart girl!
We used to have to fend Braun off the table during our meals time. We would keep her away in the room and she would howl/whine. We persisted with this "training". By and by, she got the message.
Same training for Mikki but this isn't as effective as putting the handheld vacuum cleaner on the table. She is petrified with the sight of it. Now we've less use of it - she somehow knows food on the table is out of bounds.
None of them can resist sushi, so when we eat this at home, all three goes into the room.
Post a Comment